PCS states - CT, MD, MA, NJ, PA, PR, VA, WI - any results yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VA - Elect (Power) Passed 1st Try as per NCEES record.

No change in my status at PCS??

Oh good. My PCS site hadn't updated either even though the results were on ncees. I was getting paranoid there was a problem and my passing score was a myth.

How my day in PA's going...haha

F5..... :mad2:

F5..... :mad2: F5..... :mad2: :mad2:

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5F5F5F5 :brickwall: :brickwall: :smash:

VA - Elect (Power) Passed 1st Try as per NCEES record. No change in my status at PCS??

Same here. NCEES says I passed, PCS still says pending, and I am not listed on the Virginia licensee lookup. I assume they just still have to assign numbers and enter everyone into the system.

VA - Civil/Structural Passed first time! Got an email from NCEES, still no change on vdpor's site or on pcs.

VA - Elect (Power) Passed 1st Try as per NCEES record. No change in my status at PCS??

Same here. NCEES says I passed, PCS still says pending, and I am not listed on the Virginia licensee lookup. I assume they just still have to assign numbers and enter everyone into the system.
Guys,

If ONE of the website says you passed. Please enjoy it. Congratulations!

I just picture PCS having people assigned to each state. As they post their results they head out the door and go on vacation. The two people left (MD and PA) are interns that have no idea what they are doing and are just fudging their way through it until the others get back in a week or so...

I just picture PCS having people assigned to each state. As they post their results they head out the door and go on vacation. The two people left (MD and PA) are interns that have no idea what they are doing and are just fudging their way through it until the others get back in a week or so...
Actually interns are normally very energetic, ask bunch of questions... seniors are the ones who sit around for no reason and have paperwork on their desks for months..

It takes a little bit for your license number to be added to the database. Then it will be a few weeks before you receive your certificate.

Sorry PA - maybe the freedom of information act idea is starting to have merit...

Ridiculous they hold results for so long.

Good luck for those still waiting for results- hope you hear good news!

Where is MARYLAND? WHERE IS MARYLAND? This has to be the worst feeling ever. If this is what PA feels every year I'd never recommend taking the exam in PA ever!!!

Yeah, if I had researched how long it took PA, there is a good chance I would have visited my sister and taken the exam in Ohio... I probably could have gotten my results in Ohio and gotten a license in PA through comity/reciprocity before I get my results here.

I'm thinking we got at least another week to wait. I'll be surprised if we get em by the end of next week.

Yeah, if I had researched how long it took PA, there is a good chance I would have visited my sister and taken the exam in Ohio... I probably could have gotten my results in Ohio and gotten a license in PA through comity/reciprocity before I get my results here.
I waited 73 days to get results in the mail for the April '09 PE in PA (4/24/09 to 7/6/09). License # was added to the verification website on 8/6/09.

I wonder if PA is waiting for SE results to come out so they release everything at once. They did that for the October '11 administration. Everyone (FE, PE, SE, etc.) got their results on 1/6/12.

PCS = Pennsylvania's Cruelty Sentence

Back