PCS states - CT, MD, MA, NJ, PA, PR, VA, WI - any results yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the results were to show up on PCS website first (I hear NCEES is the first place, but saw others reporting PCS to be the first?), where does it show up?

My screen shows this:

Pending Examinations
Maryland Mechanical Exam

Eligibility sent to NCEES

...I assume it shows up somewhere here?

It will show up on both pretty much at the same time. You'll get the email from NCEES just like you did for the FE. It will look exactly like the FE data if you've taken that through a PCS state and it will show up right below the FE pass info in the exam results. Below is what it will look like.

image_zps0e0a03d6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It will show up on both pretty much at the same time. You'll get the email from NCEES just like you did for the FE. It will look exactly like the FE data if you've taken that through a PCS state and it will show up right below the FE pass info in the exam results. Below is what it will look like.

image_zps0e0a03d6.jpg
took my FE in MD. I was not as anxious for some reason at the time for the results. Anyways, for whatever reason, no mention on FE right now on my PCS account. Does not make any difference, its a done deal. Thx though. for PE, still says pending exam under the same section you mentioned.

I was the same way with the FE, I had almost forgotten about it and then the email showed up. The PE I was all over the websites for a week, then I had given up for the day and got an email at 7pm that my results were ready from NCEES. Hopefully they come today for you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back