Pass Rate is Out for the April 2009

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hope we represent the passing 38% and there are 6 others that did not pass!

I looked at the historical results - the time I failed the environmental PE (April 2008) was an all time first timer low of 63%. April 2009 is much higher (75%) and in line with past results. Good job enviros! I am glad I passed as a repeat taker this time - that pass rate is only 33%.

I am glad I am one of the 25% repeat passers for SE1 :party-smiley-048:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]But like I said before, those who design the Structural exam are a bunch of total idiots and jerks. [/SIZE]

Why do they wanna make structural engineers' lives more misserable than others?

Now comes the Structural I+II - 16 hours exams. Who do they think they are? Are they million dollar brain surgern or something?

I repeat my point, it is totally stupid to make structural so much harder than others. If structural engineers made significantly more, it would make more sense. But that's not the case at all.

Don't tell me the bull** about public safety structural engineers bear. If that's true, pay them accordingly not just make their lives harder by giving them the crappiest exam on earth.

They are killing the profession by making it so hard while employers don't give a dime more because you are certified with structural.

I hope no one would take that stupid 16 hour exam. .

Last edited by a moderator:
Preach it reverand THUDore! We were already being treated different with the two exams, that both have lower passing rates than any other discipline. I don't know how you could think straight on the second day of the two day exam.....I swear, my brain was racked for 3 days after just the SEI. Show some love to the Structural guys/gals.

[SIZE=14pt]But like I said before, those who design the Structural exam are a bunch of total idiots and jerks. [/SIZE]

Now comes the Structural I+II - 16 hours exams. Who do they think they are? Are they million dollar brain surgern or something?

I repeat my point, it is totally stupid to make structural so much harder than others. If structural engineers made significantly more, it would make more sense. But that's not the case at all.

Don't tell me the bull** about public safety structural engineers bear. If that's true, pay them accordingly not just make their lives harder by giving them the crappiest exam on earth.

They are killing the profession by making it so hard while employers don't give a dime more because you are certified with structural.

I hope no one would take that stupid 16 hour exam.

[SIZE=14pt]But like I said before, those who design the Structural exam are a bunch of total idiots and jerks.

I hope no one would take that stupid 16 hour exam.

.[/SIZE]
They are killing profession is absolutely right.... In MD there is a serious shortage for structural engineers.......

Preach it reverand THUDore! We were already being treated different with the two exams, that both have lower passing rates than any other discipline. I don't know how you could think straight on the second day of the two day exam.....I swear, my brain was racked for 3 days after just the SEI. Show some love to the Structural guys/gals.
I will draft a protest letter. Are you gonna sign it?

Back