Pass Rate is Out for the April 2009

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering is the one to take with 100% 1st timer pass rate!!!

SE1 gets 48% pass rate for first timers..... I guess it is few points above October rate...(They do not have October pass rate on website for SE1)

Being in TN i still dont know if i passed. If i failed the mechanical,

being a first time taker, that means i am in the dumbest 28%! Lets hope that isnt the case (no offense to the 28%).

Being in TN i still dont know if i passed. If i failed the mechanical,being a first time taker, that means i am in the dumbest 28%! Lets hope that isnt the case (no offense to the 28%).
I am waiting for results in Maryland for SE1 so if I fail then I am part of majority of 52% who could not make it!!!

FE pass rates below reflect results for examinees who attended EAC/ABET-accredited college/university engineering programs.
I wonder if they keep stats for people taking the FE after qualifying by different means (i.e. work experience, qualified foreign degree, etc.).

I thought SE1 exam was tough and pass rate would be around 40%.

I'm waiting for the result, and not sure this is good news or not.

I hope cutline is below than I thought. (50 out of 80?)

Good luck to everybody who are waiting for the results.

I thought SE1 exam was tough and pass rate would be around 40%.I'm waiting for the result, and not sure this is good news or not.

I hope cutline is below than I thought. (50 out of 80?)

Good luck to everybody who are waiting for the results.
I am also waiting for structural exam and I feel really anxious now to find out whether I made it..... (I am in MD and we are getting results next week) Regardless I have already started preparing for OCtober Exams in case I could not make it.... Or else my knowledge will be helpful for SE11.....

The worst part of giving again is I may not be able to sneak in SE11 before it is discontinued.......

LEts hope for the best and wait for the final whistle!

I am also waiting for structural exam and I feel really anxious now to find out whether I made it..... (I am in MD and we are getting results next week) Regardless I have already started preparing for OCtober Exams in case I could not make it.... Or else my knowledge will be helpful for SE11.....
The worst part of giving again is I may not be able to sneak in SE11 before it is discontinued.......

LEts hope for the best and wait for the final whistle!
I'm in VA, and I think we need to wait another 1 or 2 weeks.

I'm trying to forget about exam during this holiday, 'cause I don't want to ruin it!

Already thinking about my holiday schedule, and ready to run away from work anytime. ^^

Hope we are in the 48%.

Back