Outside Sales Engineer - Orlando Area

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intech

Reaction score
JE680000003

Position Title = Outside Sales Representative

Education Required = An engineering degree or previous work experience equivalent

Years Experience Required = 7-20 years experience is ideal

Position Description = Experienced outside sales representative is needed to service FLORIDA sales territory (Orlando).

This position services all the existing accounts, calls on potential customers, performs Plant Study Assessments, reviews all

reports with the customers. This position works closely with Team Leads to define the scope of work, schedule the work,

and make sure the quoted service is executed to plan. This is a full-time position that requires extensive travel within the

state but limited overnight travel.

Requirements = The candidate should possess excellent communication skills, an engineering degree or previous work

experience equivalent, previous field experience with hydraulic or lubrication systems, and an acceptable driving record.

Capable of developing and implementing strategic sales plans in conjunction with the corporate goals. Demonstrate cost

savings to the customer, while directing sales to increase revenues and profitability. Forecast sales activities and

communicate to the appropriate colleagues the necessary tools to achieve growth. We are looking for a: detail oriented,

organized, dependable, self directed, innovative, problem solvers and team player to expand our customer base in the Florida

Region. Applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point software.

Other = This person reports directly to the President. An allowance is given for a company car and insurance, all fuel costs

and expenses are covered on the company credit card. Compensation for this position is base plus commission based upon

revenue growth and base revenue. Commission structures will be shared with serious candidates.

Excellent health benefits, a 401K with a company match vested upon employment, and a Company Credit Card for expenses.

Job Location = Orlando, Florida Area

www.intech.net

Last edited by a moderator:
HWY PE said:
What the hell is the applicant going to be selling?
Based on the vaugeness of the job description, I have concluded this salesperson would be an associate responsible for reporting to T'Mck, P.E. - owner, operator, and stormwater modeler extaordinaire.

Am I right? What do I win?

:)

JR

HWY PE said:
What the hell is the applicant going to be selling? Also, how many buzz words can you fit into one job description, without actually telling anybody what the job's purpose is.
hydraulic lubrication systems - it's in the job description

If you're interested, please send me a PM or e-mail.

Based on the vaugeness of the job description, I have concluded this salesperson would be an associate responsible for reporting to T'Mck, P.E. - owner, operator, and stormwater modeler extaordinaire.
Am I right? What do I win?

:)

JR
Cute. At least y'all are reading my jobs. Seriously, guys, if you have ay interest, just pop me a PM or e-mail.

HWY PE said:
No, I'm not interested, and don't take offense, we are just a bunch of frat boys running this site. I saw it was in Orlando (my home town), so I thought I'd see what it was all about. Don't get discouraged, I am pretty much known to be an asshole to people, it isn't personal it's just my nature I guess.
No offense, I'm just happy to see somebody is actually reading these job descriptions. I don't write most of them, I just c & p 'em. The ones I write myself are very short (and sweet, of course). By the way, this one actually got a lot of response.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back