Openings

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EL Nica PE

Joda
Reaction score
If anybody is intereting in doing design for the new orleans levees, please let me know. Will need to move..

there is a guy (civil PE) from my old firm working down there on part of the levee repair. He seems to really like it

I have some experience with LPV 101 to LPV 111. Got any more details?
Sorry it took so long to answer. Mainly is design of levee and flood-walls. At lot of slope stability analysis, seepage, pile calcs, settlement and some construction detail.

The company I work for is very good, if you are interest let me know or email me your resume.

Scratch that. I just got a better offer to work on the heat shield for the Space Shuttle program
I thought he/she was kidding, too. DV . . . didn't you just finish up correcting the foam issue with the external tank?

El Nica,

Not really the type of thing I do, but just curious for whom you work, etc.... I'm in NO also.

You can PM me if you prefer.

Ed

If anybody is intereting in doing design for the new orleans levees, please let me know. Will need to move..
Any chance at moonlighting work via telecommuting? I would just need to apply by commity to be licensed there.

My sister (PHD type of Engineer) does research for the USDA, and was scheduled to give a presentation in NO over the levees and what needed to be done before Katrina hit. Her trip was cancelled by Katrina, and her proposals were probably 10 years too late.

I doubt I could get enough to leave my current job, but could use some extra $$$.

Back