Ongoing CBT Exam Spam Thread 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, I basically will only accept Ruffles (Lays are such a letdown) and I don’t really like cool ranch Doritos at all, so that’s why not both!

I mean, I basically will only accept Ruffles (Lays are such a letdown) and I don’t really like cool ranch Doritos at all, so that’s why not both!
But this does remind me… Does anyone else remember when Doritos offered the bags that mixed the two flavors together? I thought it was a good idea until the cool ranch flavor overtook it all!

I’ve never heard of Gardetto’s!
71HvF0AMgKL._SL1500_.jpg

It's this stuff. It's the sort of thing I only eat after donating blood, but would never spend my own money on buying it. I like the cronchy brown ones.

I'm a Dorito's nacho guy myself. Cool ranch (anything ranch for that matter) hard pass. I have weird tastebuds though. I also like the dill pickle flavored chips and these bad Jacksons right here. Tim's Cascade Sasquatch Surprise:
s-l300.jpg

I love dill pickle flavored chips toooo!!!!!!
My favorite probably is sea salt and vinegar. I’ve never seen those Sasquatch chips! I’ll have to keep my eye out for them and try them someday!

I love dill pickle flavored chips toooo!!!!!!
My favorite probably is sea salt and vinegar. I’ve never seen those Sasquatch chips! I’ll have to keep my eye out for them and try them someday!
The sasquatch chips are like sea salt and vinegar meets a bbq kettle cooked flavor explosion.

Pringles had a tortilla version a few years ago, which were fantastic but can't ever find them anymore. There's actual video of me at new gas stations bouncing over to the Pringles isle only to walk away with the sad shoulders. Spammit anyway.

Back