Ongoing CBT Exam Spam Thread 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I need to get off of EB for productivity because I have like 23010150 things due this week spam.

But can I just say how much I hate working on reports on teams? I'm working on a report now and I can see someone is reviewing it as I'm writing it, I guess to get ideas for his own report. Which I get but nooooo DON'T JUDGE MY BABY MEMO, LET ME BE PRECIOUS WITH MY WORDS AS I CRAFT THIS TECHNICAL MEMO WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE REVIEWING IT FOR NOW

I remember in the third grade we had a field trip to the fudge factory. And that morning I didn’t feel great but I didn’t say anything because I wanted to go so bad. But when I walked in my classroom my teacher could tell and she felt my forehead and sent me to the nurses office. I had a fever and couldn’t go and my grandma had to pick me up from school 😢 They brought me back some fudge though so that was nice
SPAM

That was nice they brought back some treats. In third grade I used to run a handmade sticker business (drawings I would doodle) and would sell them for pocket change. The teacher caught on around the $2.55 mark and made me return all of the money. Never got my stickers back either. Spam.

Thursday Spam! So I picked up a keto bar for a snack on the way into work. Get to my office and someone brought in a container of their wife's chocolate chip cookies.
TBSpam.png

Back