Ongoing CBT Exam Spam Thread 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if anyone has ever flown to Hawaii to take their PE or SE exam. I mean, yes, you’d probably have to wait on your results longer than other (island time, right?) but you could finish your exam(s) and IMMEDIATELY be on vacation!

I wonder if anyone has ever flown to Hawaii to take their PE or SE exam. I mean, yes, you’d probably have to wait on your results longer than other (island time, right?) but you could finish your exam(s) and IMMEDIATELY be on vacation!
I'm sure it has happened more than once. I think it would be hard to concentrate on the exam when you know how nice the weather is just outside the testing center and your vacation awaits.

View attachment 27093
The birbs are at my house @txjennah PE. I’ll send them your way, but I’ll tell the snow to go somewhere else!
Eeee those birdhouses are soooo cute! Thank you for sending the birds! Let's send the snow to Canada. They're used to it. They can take another 6 inches or whatever.

I notice the birds starting coming my way after lunch. The chunky squirrels have to gorge themselves first.

Back