Ongoing CBT Exam Spam Thread 2022

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep your eye out for the PBR squirrels. An offering will bring good luck.
Austin City Hall had a statue called "Squirrel Boy" that you could make offerings to. Idk if it's still there. It was kind of horrifying, lol.

Attachments

• Squirrel boy statue at Austin City Hall Is this no.jpg
    Squirrel boy statue at Austin City Hall Is this no.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 3
The seed was gone by lunchtime! Chonky squirrels never learned to share, apparently
Exactly. This is why historically, my dad would go to lengths to prevent squirrels from accessing the bird food. The current and long-standing method is to get feeders you can hang, which seems to work well. Now all he has to worry about are chasing away the starlings!

Spam!

Exactly. This is why historically, my dad would go to lengths to prevent squirrels from accessing the bird food. The current and long-standing method is to get feeders you can hang, which seems to work well. Now all he has to worry about are chasing away the starlings!

Spam!
Well, this one is hanging, but it's a little picnic table - so easy access. I know which one you're talking about - we do have one of those, but haven't purchased the bricks in awhile.

Oh yeah, I've got mostly squirrel-proof feeders, because otherwise they eat the bird seed up so fast and I'm spending a fortune
SHPAM!

Back