One week...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master slacker

Something awesome.
Reaction score
So in just about one week, my nerves will be in total shambles. I'm already getting nervous as I did poorly on the Lindeburg practice test and only did alright on the NCEES practice test (if I didn't make really, REALLY silly mistakes in my calculations on a few problems). I'm going through 6 minute solutions in MD to keep up to snuff, but the next 7 days are going to be excrutiating in terms of trying to retain what I've learned so far.

The only thing I know for certain at this point is where I'm going immediately after the exam, whom with, and what the first two pitchers will be.

I had the bar picked out too and was too exhausted after the exam to get one down. Hope that works out better for you:)

I am getting ready too. I'm slammed at work but I'll make the best of everything. I'm pushing through the sample questions (NCEES) and finding them to be more involved than I thought I remember from my first attempt at the test. What did you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am getting ready too. I'm slammed at work but I'll make the best of everything. I'm pushing through the sample questions (NCEES) and finding them to be more involved than I thought I remember from my first attempt at the test. What did you guys think?
What depth questions are you doing? The Machine Design doesn't seem too bad, but I have not tried the thermo/fluids/hvac depth sections.

BPH

I came down with the flu today. I was planning on taking the NCEES sample exam and working the MD 6 min solutions over the next 5 days. The way I am feeling I might be out for the count for another 5 days. Looks like I may have blown my chances.

If your co-workers are not feeling well they should stay away from work. For my bad luck a Guy who had the flu came to office a couple of days and I caught the bug (I was informed of this after the fact). Right now I am not feeling too kindly towards this Chap.

I took last night off to play baseball with my boys. I know that these next 6 days are going to be horendous but i can see the light at the end of the tunnel. :party-smiley-048:

I am doing HVAC and will redo the NCEES practice over the next couple days then probably just do some random questions and a little reading to stay sharp. :reading:

Less than 7 days. I cant hardly wait to be able to relax.

I came down with the flu today. I was planning on taking the NCEES sample exam and working the MD 6 min solutions over the next 5 days. The way I am feeling I might be out for the count for another 5 days. Looks like I may have blown my chances.
If your co-workers are not feeling well they should stay away from work. For my bad luck a Guy who had the flu came to office a couple of days and I caught the bug (I was informed of this after the fact). Right now I am not feeling too kindly towards this Chap.
How long have you had the flu? Can you go to Urgicare and get a script for Tamiflu? That stuff saved my ski vacation.

Count your blessings...be glad you have it now and not next week during the test. I had that crap last week. It was NOT fun. For me, it lasted ~72 hours until my fever broke and then another 48 hours after that I had my energy back as well. Hope you have the same stuff I did.

I took last night off to play baseball with my boys. I know that these next 6 days are going to be horendous but i can see the light at the end of the tunnel. :party-smiley-048:
I am doing HVAC and will redo the NCEES practice over the next couple days then probably just do some random questions and a little reading to stay sharp. :reading:

Less than 7 days. I cant hardly wait to be able to relax.
I hear ya. I'm not going to know what to do with myself. It seems like I have been studying and doing problems my whole life.

I wont be fully relieved until I see that I passed though.

Back