October 2020 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready for Graffeo to stop being a resource for the power PE.

It's wicked out of date, weirdly written, and has errors. 

It needs to stop being a go to. 
I agree that while it is a good reference that covers all of the topics on the PE in a single book, it is in need of some updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that while it is a good reference that covers all of the topics on the PE in a single book, it is in need of some updates.
He's got no reason to update it. He's like "this is what I did to pass". Huzzah for you bruh but the test has changed at least twice since 2011. 

GOOD THING YOU SEND ME ALL OF THEM IN INSTA.  ALL THE LEGGY BOI IN ALL HIS GLORY.
that and I just learned that my phone hasn't synced to my google account in over a month so I don't have easy access to Leggy Boi pics 

that and I just learned that my phone hasn't synced to my google account in over a month so I don't have easy access to Leggy Boi pics 
I recommend getting it to sync.

Google photos has always had unliminted "high quality" uploads. That is going away next year (June maybe). New high quality uploads count against your Google Drive limit. But existing uploads won't.

Google basically said we can't keep giving away unlimited storage for free. Either people need to pay or Google Photos will go away.

If you use a Pixel phone, you still get the unlimited.

Edit: YUUUGE version.

50621164881_4c2e12d5d2_h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back