October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the ncees page and refreshed it as I've been doing normally but it still said pending.  2 mins later I got an email notification from NCEES. So it seems like the page and the email happen at the exact same time

I mean, I'm fine with pics of wife or tattoo.  Either or.  🤷‍♀️

Yeah, I looked at the place you mentioned and their portfolio is great...but not sure if I want to make a 3-hours drive up to get a tattoo and then, while in pain, drive back.  Almost died when I got my knee done and had to do that.  Got so stiff and swollen.  But maybe I'll do a weekend of it.

I just moved to Indianapolis from NYC/LI area for a federal job (private-sector consulting in NYC is brutal and I wanted to die), so I'm still exploring things.  I'll let you know if I find any good places in Indianapolis or further north.
For science, right?

I'm actually headed down to Indy tomorrow for our corporate Christmas shin-dig. I love that City and hope to be living there within the next few years.

Waiting in line for the Kilamanjaro Safaris at Disney World and got the email. Couldn’t wait so I checked. Was afraid to ruin the ride but now I made it better since I passed!

Latest posts

Back