October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics please.  Also!!!!!!  Are you in Indiana?  I just moved here from NYS!  Was thinking of getting a piece to commemorate!  Any good places?
Go to Chicago if you’re already in IN. looks like you’re into sailor jerry/traditional styles...Erik @ Great Lakes tattoo is amazballs

Too many Michigan results to think it's fake now. 

Texted my friends now. Good bye productivity at their firms lol 

giphy.gif

If you're getting a sit 90% of the time with that, sounds like you're doing well.  Hounds are not generally super trainable (and they're extremely easily distracted) and she missed out on valuable training time as puppy.

How old is she now?  Could also be some adolescent rebellion.
Yeah we just got a 6 month old treeing walker coonhound early november and she is a stinker! She loves food and I swear she is ADD. She knows sit, shake, down and learning come but she really just loves to run and dig in my backyard lol 

Tho is she having accidents in the house and its when we ignore her for just a few mins so that's the teenage stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Christmas party at work today. This is either going to be a really good time or a really bad time. Hopefully Ohio releases soon.

Latest posts

Back