October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harassing the NCEES Chat people leads to the chat being shut off. And it's very unprofessional. 
They don't reply intermediately. I just wrote them this morning to get updates of the release date status lol  I'm still waiting for the response. 

Step one: get a standard poodle.  They're incredibly trainable dogs (part of the reason we picked the breed).

I haven't ever used a treat to get him to lie down; the only time food is involved is having him sit before I give him his bowl.  Rely much on food and dogs are smart enough to know when you don't have any to offer.  Lots of praise and scritches.
We got a hound mix from the shelter who spent her first 6 months of life in the shelter.

I have gotten her to chill TF out at dinner and sit. That was my progress of last week 

@JayKay PE Were you able to decipher my secret message?
tenor.gif

We got a hound mix from the shelter who spent her first 6 months of life in the shelter.
If you're getting a sit 90% of the time with that, sounds like you're doing well.  Hounds are not generally super trainable (and they're extremely easily distracted) and she missed out on valuable training time as puppy.

How old is she now?  Could also be some adolescent rebellion.

Latest posts

Back