October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So tip from someone who failed then immediately re-registered. Sit on it for a couple of days, especially if your state doesn't require to reapply (@Will.i.am identified 7(?) states that have a re-application deadline). Evaluate if you're burn out, if you can balance everything again, etc. I immediately signed up again after my first failure and I was so burnt out from work and studying that I didn't study for that re-take
I'll tag @Structurebeast, because this was directed at him/her.

There are 6 states that have a hard reapplication deadline for every retake. For the April '20 cycle, they range from December 31st to February 15th. The states are: Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Ohio, Tennessee, and North Dakota.

Additionally, Alaska requires some form of reapplication, with no hard deadline that I'm aware of. And Hawaii... Well, Hawaii expects you to pass on the first try.

as if logic were to play any part in this (ha ha ha, right!!), tomorrow or monday would be my bets now.  Tomorrow so results can be launched tomorrow and then firday .. or mon/tues ....
If results don't come tomorrow - Thirsty Thursday!

If results don't come Friday - Happy Hour drinking!

If results don't come Monday - Vodka Monday!

If results don't come Tuesday - Taco Tuesday!

All perfect responses!

Who thinks the results will be in tomorrow? I don't... Day 48 of the suck

Last edited by a moderator:
I do hope they come out soon, because my Christmas shopping depends on it.

My dad is a PE and has been bugging me to get licensed. I keep explaining that I don't need it for my job, but he insists. Well, I didn't tell him I registered for the exam or that I took the exam. So my plan was to pass and print him off the results notice or something (or print off my license since that's how FL does it, but I'm not sure how soon they'll email it out) and mail that to him as his Christmas gift.

So if results don't come out soon, I'm going to have to start shopping for a gift for him.

If results don't come tomorrow - Thirsty Thursday!

If results don't come Friday - Happy Hour drinking!

If results don't come Monday - Vodka Monday!

If results don't come Tuesday - Taco Tuesday!

All perfect responses!
this "delayed" result release is setting up some people for a Friday 13th non-happy hour drinking 

I do hope they come out soon, because my Christmas shopping depends on it.

My dad is a PE and has been bugging me to get licensed. I keep explaining that I don't need it for my job, but he insists. Well, I didn't tell him I registered for the exam or that I took the exam. So my plan was to pass and print him off the results notice or something (or print off my license since that's how FL does it, but I'm not sure how soon they'll email it out) and mail that to him as his Christmas gift.So if results don't come out soon, I'm going to have to start shopping for a gift for him.

I've already resigned to getting hammered either way, just a matter of happy hammered or sad hammered.
That's the spirit!

Back