October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we should start new thread in shoot the breeze (games) for posting pet pics....

I’ll be on a cruise ship in another part of the world all of next week so if they release next week, I won’t even find out my result until the 23rd when I can finally get wifi. I refuse to pay $100/day just to be disappointed because NCEES is still sitting on my results. 
Ditto, or at least for the latter half of the week.

If you're feeling up to it, try to get on the wifi when you dock, or just suck it up and pay for wifi for a short period. Internet onboard is faster and less expensive than it was five years ago.

So, tomorrow (day 49) puts us in the 2nd longest length of time to release results in the last 7 years.  If they don't come out Friday we will break the record on Monday  (day 53).  Is this right?  Who is running this show at NCEES?  A deranged gerbil???????  My great granpapi could have used his slide rule and horse to complete and deliver results quicker.  Millineals must have taken over NCEES.  We're screwed

So, tomorrow (day 49) puts us in the 2nd longest length of time to release results in the last 7 years.  If they don't come out Friday we will break the record on Monday  (day 53).  Is this right?  Who is running this show at NCEES?  A deranged gerbil???????  My great granpapi could have used his slide rule and horse to complete and deliver results quicker.  Millineals must have taken over NCEES.  We're screwed

f357a7360ac0e3b12dba2e1b2a85848b.jpg

I know many horses.  They would not have agreed with the timeline you proposed and would have promptly gone lame until the weather improved.  

as if logic were to play any part in this (ha ha ha, right!!), tomorrow or monday would be my bets now.  Tomorrow so results can be launched tomorrow and then firday .. or mon/tues ....

Back