October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So which round of the test was the last time that one of these meetings had to occur? 

You guys and gals are awesome for answering all my questions. I've been a lurker for a little bit and finally decided to join the party and I'm glad I did!
Power had their cut score for April 2018.

It's typically when a new specification is released 

Power had their cut score for April 2018.

It's typically when a new specification is released 
Got it, this answers my question. So based on the release history chart day 41 was when results came out for that round. Now I'm curious to know when the other times were that this meeting happened so I can compare to that chart. 

Got it, this answers my question. So based on the release history chart day 41 was when results came out for that round. Now I'm curious to know when the other times were that this meeting happened so I can compare to that chart. 
They're going to come out when they come out. You're at whatever Futile Exercise is reading the tea leaves - I think it's D? Too lazy to go back and check.

@RBHeadge PE for April 2020, can you make the tea leaves exercise "Futile Exercise Tea" it'd be easier to remember 

All of this has already been figured out...
I've been tracking this for years. Feel free to go through all of my previous posts and see where I identified the need for a cut score meeting, the date of the cut score meeting,  and how that lines up with the release date. It'll be a great way to kill time and burn nervous energy. I don't have time for that. Or you can take my word for it.

@RBHeadge PE for April 2020, can you make the tea leaves exercise "Futile Exercise Tea" it'd be easier to remember 
90aa959781272e415c2fdf6738c315870211e72529bed7dacb8b71a4b2172474.jpg

Go back a few pages, but it has to do with the Control Systems Cut Score meeting. It was a new test, so there has to be a meeting. One was not listed on the Oct/Nov schedule of events in the Oct newsletter. One was not found on the schedule of events for Dec/Jan in the Dec newsletter (released on Monday). An article in the December newsletter said that a meeting is needed and used future tense when refering to it.

So best case: it happened the weekend of Nov 22 and the release is imminent.

Worst case: the meeting hasn't been scheduled and will likely happen mid-late December, with results following ~1-3 business days later.

My gut is telling me a release sometime next week. But I have nothing to back that up.
Where is the information for the control systems cut score meeting? I can't find anything on the NCEES website about that. I read in the October newsletter that the Committee on Examinations for Professional Engineers (EPE) was meeting November 21-23.

Does problem difficulty play a role in cut scores or they just straight up look at the number of right answers? 

Back