October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This wait is killing me... I forgot about results until my stupid coworker reminded me today...

Anyone tried the 'live chat' feature from the dashboard page?
last season too many people tried to use it and they actually shut down the chat box function. I would not advise asking.It's unprofessional anyways to pester.

I wasn't thinking about it until curiosity got the best of me and I came to this forsaken website...
Lol.  Worst thing you could have done.  Now the thought of result release will haunt your every footstep.

Same thoughts landed me to this forum... I am just pretending to work by staring at screen.. lol
I am doing the exact same thing. Staring at screen, refreshing 2 tab (one associated with the email I will get notification, another tab is NCEES) in google chrome. Oh God, my heart is pumping too much!

I am doing the exact same thing. Staring at screen, refreshing 2 tab (one associated with the email I will get notification, another tab is NCEES) in google chrome. Oh God, my heart is pumping too much!
You can likely rest your heart for the rest of today.

Back