October 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Your approval status is determined by your state board. The board staff has access to our system, and will manually mark you approved at some point. If you have questions about your status, please contact them directly for more information." 

This is what I got by NCEES a few seconds ago!

New official test results anxiety metric:

CPH or checks per hour

How frequently are you checking to see if results are available? That is, checking here, your email, or NCEES? I believe I'm currently hovering around a CPH of 1.5. Who's got the high score?

CPH or checks per hour

How frequently are you checking to see if results are available? That is, checking here, your email, or NCEES? I believe I'm currently hovering around a CPH of 1.5. Who's got the high score?
Measure should be taken as CPM.... just saying.

CPH or checks per hour

I check my email when I see a notification but I do that anyway. And I'm not bothering with NCEES 

CPH or checks per hour

My F5 key is worn away

I'm 99.9% confident he's trolling, because I'm approximately 100% confident he didn't take an exam this administration.

:rotflmao:
Folks just can't help but harass us stuck in that post-exam schlep of a purgatory. Pretty similar to being hazed back in grade-school really. Such good times.

CPH or checks per hour

4x per hour 

Folks just can't help but harass us stuck in that post-exam schlep of a purgatory. Pretty similar to being hazed back in grade-school really. Such good times.
It's one of those things that guaranteed in life... Like death and taxes.

Back