October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The powers that be don't like us stealing other people's copywrited figures for anything that will be published / released. So making my own.

But there are only so many ways to sketch a lug

Spray dust cleaner spray on the thermostat.
Our thermostat is weird. It seems like it's all fancy because the display is colorful and you can change it with buttons... But it's barely hanging onto the drywall due to a poor connection, which is something no one at my company has ever bothered to fix in the 5 years they've been in this office space.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our thermostat is weird. It seems like it's all fancy because the display is colorful and you can change it with buttons... But it's barely hanging onto the drywall due to a poor connection, which is something no one at my company has ever bothered to fix in the 5 years they've been in this office space.
Structural engineering at its finest.

Structural engineering at its finest.
We also have many bookshelves With lots of heavy books, with no out of plane bracing/anchorage...

It's because we care more about our civic duty to keep the greater public safe than we care about ourselves!

We also have many bookshelves With lots of heavy books, with no out of plane bracing/anchorage...

It's because we care more about our civic duty to keep the greater public safe than we care about ourselves!
And because there's no code for anchorage of thermostats or bookshelves...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back