October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eating when we make it to the restaurant for dinner, but after 4 for sure. Even when we cook, we eat in the afternoon/evening. 

JK work spam.

When to Bob Evans.  It was soooo white trash.  I loved it/found it hilarious.  FaceTimed with family and everyone said they missed me (and I think they meant it).  Got to see the inside of multiple relatives ears', since they didn't seem to understand FaceTime, and was reacquainted with the bottom of my mother's chin, since she still doesn't get FaceTime.

Working a couple hours more today to make some comp time.  I didn't realize that my time in consulting made me schedule my workday to get all the nonsense stuff done earlier in the day (like emails, meetings, ets.) with harder stuff happening later in the day when people would leave me alone.  Unfortunately, there is more nonsense stuff in gov't and I seem to only be getting into the harder stuff at around 12:30pm/1:00pm each day...which is pretty much near the end of my day.  Got to shake things up!

She is currently laying across my lap as we drive to my familys house. Im not driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back