October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
74478661_1401716393322209_8947001654545219584_n.png

it's 7 modules. with each module broken up into sub-modules that are videos that are <60s. Ugh

So there's a training course I really need to take for the automation equipment that controls our 46kV network. Boss said I could take the course if it's nearby. Vacaville, CA ain't nearby. The old engineer I just replaced didn't have time before they retired to show me anything about the system. Looks like I'll just be winging it spam.

So there's a training course I really need to take for the automation equipment that controls our 46kV network. Boss said I could take the course if it's nearby. Vacaville, CA ain't nearby. The old engineer I just replaced didn't have time before they retired to show me anything about the system. Looks like I'll just be winging it spam.
If you do go, Vacaville is a 45 minute drive from casa Squaretaper. You're more than welcome to crash here. All visitors are assigned a complimentary companion puppy or kitty.

If you do go, Vacaville is a 45 minute drive from casa Squaretaper. You're more than welcome to crash here. All visitors are assigned a complimentary companion puppy or kitty.
I'll let him know we can save some travel costs! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back