October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just jumping for now. Doing a "hold it for the holidays" challenge with coworkers but I'm *attempting* to continue to lose weight through the holidays. So, I'm just adding jumping to the mix because with house renovations going on at the same time (I'm doing all the work), I don't have a huge amount of free time.

My technique SUCKS though, so part of this is just to train up and get good at it to make it useful. Are you a fasty, spinny, skippy jumper? If so, TEACH ME.
HA! Not remotely! Just started Saturday. I think the most I've gotten in a row without slapping my shins was like 10. I'm doing it for cardio since I don't like running.

Hoping tonight after her trip to the day spa (vet, they're keeping her all day to make me less anxious) that she feels better & we can snuggle up so I can start doing some actual research. on crate training, potty training, foods, regular training, and start working with her when she feels better

Do the test! Girl doggo is 50/50 Pit Bull and Boxer. She's about as aggressive as a wet noodle.
Oh we totally will (much to Boyfriends dismay).

She's been very spendy since we got her so I'm waiting til finances balance out.

Tho my landlord is prorating my rent and sending back my security deposit soon so... lol 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back