October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm mostly calm according to @RBHeadge PE's WTTS thread. Excpet I want to unpack my bag & box from the exam. They're sitting in front of my bookshelf. And I have a lot of empty space for them. And I soooooo want to put them away. It's bugging me. BUT I CAN'T. I HAVE TO WAIT. So like 95% calm here I think 
You're still calm.

Having OCD and wanting to stay organized has nothing to do with the exam.

Chattaneer

INTP-A

Electrical

Chebysevll

ISFJ-T

Electrical

LyceeFruit

ISTJ-A

Electrical

JayKay

INFJ-A

Environmental

squaretaper

ENTJ

?

NikR

ENTP-T

Structural

We need more data points! if we're going to correlate personality with field of study.
I took it twice and am an ESFJ-A.

People who share the Consul personality type are, for lack of a better word, popular – which makes sense, given that it is also a very common personality type, making up twelve percent of the population. In high school, Consuls are the cheerleaders and the quarterbacks, setting the tone, taking the spotlight and leading their teams forward to victory and fame. Later in life, Consuls continue to enjoy supporting their friends and loved ones, organizing social gatherings and doing their best to make sure everyone is happy.

At their hearts, Consul personalities are social creatures, and thrive on staying up to date with what their friends are doing.
sentinels_Consul_ESFJ_introduction.svg

Discussing scientific theories or debating European politics isn’t likely to capture Consuls’ interest for too long. Consuls are more concerned with fashion and their appearance, their social status and the standings of other people. Practical matters and gossip are their bread and butter, but Consuls do their best to use their powers for good.

I'm not super stoked about it making me sound like an airheaded cheerleader who only cares about how she looks. But I do like to host parties, go out, talk to random people, etc. I've lately started to consider myself more of an extroverted introvert, because I don't absolutely need to be around people, but definitely like to, but also like to chill at home.

But I do like to host parties, go out, talk to random people, etc. I've lately started to consider myself more of an extroverted introvert, because I don't absolutely need to be around people, but definitely like to, but also like to chill at home.
This is exactly how I picture you, internet fren.

You're still calm.

Having OCD and wanting to stay organized has nothing to do with the exam.
It's starting to make me anxious. But Boyfriend won't let me put them away either since I explained 2 weeks ago why I can't. So now I really can't. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back