October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She begrudgingly planned it because they eloped and both of their parents were mad. And it starts at noon so it ends early so she can go to bed at a reasonable time. And we don't need to get them anything because they have enough stuff. 

I think I'm about to meet my new favorite people 
It reads like you're taking notes and making a to-do list?

edit: topps  :bananalama:  it's been a while

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap. I never even visited the first page of this thread. I was given a link straight to a current page. I have been double posting like crazy. :suicide1:

Crap. I never even visited the first page of this thread. I was given a link straight to a current page. I have been double posting like crazy. :suicide1:
Don't worry too much. No one really cares about the rules. 

So I'm mostly calm according to @RBHeadge PE's WTTS thread. Excpet I want to unpack my bag & box from the exam. They're sitting in front of my bookshelf. And I have a lot of empty space for them. And I soooooo want to put them away. It's bugging me. BUT I CAN'T. I HAVE TO WAIT. So like 95% calm here I think 

I thought it was just going to be a bunch of voodoo mumbo jumbo, but dang it's super accurate. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back