October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would certainly not be any fun. 

Possible results could be the elimination of every double, triple, nth degree post. Anyone who has double posted (or worse) could get banned.

And worst of all, anyone banned would most certainly not pass their PE exam. For, the spam thread is intrinsically tied to NCEES, and when the rules of the spam thread are defied, NCEES holds court.
That would make the spam thread very interesting. How do you know if the rules are back on?

That would make the spam thread very interesting. How do you know if the rules are back on?
It will be posted in the thread. In all seriousness, that's why it's incredibly important to read every single post in the spam thread.

It would certainly not be any fun. 

Possible results could be the elimination of every double, triple, nth degree post. Anyone who has double posted (or worse) could get banned.

And worst of all, anyone banned would most certainly not pass their PE exam. For, the spam thread is intrinsically tied to NCEES, and when the rules of the spam thread are defied, NCEES holds court.
Welp I got about 94 posts in a row this morning. It was nice knowing all of you! Imma go live under the freeway now

I'll be in the field in the middle of rural Ohio today, spammers. I'll see you in the other side.

We;re going to Boyfriend's hometown tonight because one of his friends is having a wedding reception tomorrow.

She begrudgingly planned it because they eloped and both of their parents were mad. And it starts at noon so it ends early so she can go to bed at a reasonable time. And we don't need to get them anything because they have enough stuff. 

I think I'm about to meet my new favorite people 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back