October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
because we have monday lunch meetingsssssss and i already had an orange for a snack! 

it's tough when you get to the office at 5am and have to wait til noon for lunch :( :( :(  

because we have monday lunch meetingsssssss and i already had an orange for a snack! 

it's tough when you get to the office at 5am and have to wait til noon for lunch :( :( :(  
bring more snacks! 

So, I bought one of those high protein adult lunchables type things. Imagine my shock when I found out what I thought were black olives are actually dark chocolate covered almonds. I mean, I like em both, but was expecting olives. Ain’t no body got time to read labels. 

So, I bought one of those high protein adult lunchables type things. Imagine my shock when I found out what I thought were black olives are actually dark chocolate covered almonds. I mean, I like em both, but was expecting olives. Ain’t no body got time to read labels. 
imagine expecting chocolate covered almonds and getting olives tho. i think you lucked out

This is those P3 things?

This is those P3 things?
Similar....this one is not that brand and has larger pieces of meat and cheese. One does actually have olives, I thought two of them did (ah well). A lot of grocery stores are offering these types of items now.

Well, I didn’t believe it as a kid. I was told you are what you eat. I was warned.

Now here I am, a lumpy nerd in a strange shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back