October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Made dis. But haddock instead of mahi mahi. All we tasted was lemon

20191101_195332.jpg

Screenshot_20191101-201034_Chrome.jpg

I’m doing that thing where you only eat during certain times. I gots fat rolls that’ll keep me alive foreva.....keto it off.

I wonder if that would fit a PE stamp in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phew had quite an afternoon. Had to rush my poor dog to the vet. He's ok, but I was so scared! He was screaming the entire 20 min drive, it was awful :( I was so scared he had eaten something bad and had a blockage, but turns out he has a herniated disc and lots of neck pain. Doctor ordered 3 weeks of strict cage rest. Can only come out to eat and use the bathroom :( thankfully I can work from home so will do that to keep an eye on him. Poor little guy :(

Phew had quite an afternoon. Had to rush my poor dog to the vet. He's ok, but I was so scared! He was screaming the entire 20 min drive, it was awful :( I was so scared he had eaten something bad and had a blockage, but turns out he has a herniated disc and lots of neck pain. Doctor ordered 3 weeks of strict cage rest. Can only come out to eat and use the bathroom :( thankfully I can work from home so will do that to keep an eye on him. Poor little guy :(
That is terrible!  Poor puppers.

Things you hear at 11pm on Nov 1st for $20.....I can shove this whole piece of candy in my mouth! This’ll be fun, getting these kids going so we can get to a wedding tomorrow.

Saturday morning spam!

Have a 5k today. Havent run in over a week (&was barely running then). Its also an hour away and I'm volunteering at race day registration before it, hence being up at 540a for a 5k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back