October 2019 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a small bag of Skittles this morning and it already made me feel questionable, but I might grab a couple of pieces from downstairs and then feel regret 30 min from now.
I ate 2 mini snickers and that was my limit for the day. I thought I was doing somethin' by bringing in a big bag of candy. There's candy all over my building. No one cares about my bag of candy. lol

I also brought in cupcakes.

I bookmarked that recipe @civilrobot - thanks! 

A Jamaican restuarant opened up here over the summer. I've only be able to get there once, it was good. Their menu is limited due to limited space. I got jerk chicken but she's got chicken curry on the menu so I'll have to try it before making it 

Last edited by a moderator:
I bookmarked that recipe @civilrobot - thanks! 

A Jamaican restuarant opened up here over the summer. I've only be able to get there once, it was good. Their menu is limited due to limited space. I got jerk chicken but she's got chicken curry on the menu so I'll have to try it before making it 
Try oxtail if they have it. We make them in the slow cooker...but we love them too much to wait it out. lol We just stop by our favorite Jamaican spots to pick some up a few times a month. 

I prefer curry goat over curry chicken. I like curry chicken with roti though. Comfort food.

Update on the Halloween candy situation - my husband took some with him today to give to his students, and some of his students took entire bags with them. So I think we can get through our candy surplus pretty quickly :D
THEY ARE POOR COLLEGE STUDENTS WHO JUST WANT FOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back