October 2018 15k SPAM Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there such a lack of stamping for NEng?  Curious!
Almost everything is covered by the industrial exemption. And the stuff that would need to be stamped is usually more civil, mechanical, and to a lesser extent, electrical work.

Don't get me wrong, some nukees stamp things, it just isn't very common. It also doesn't help that there are so very few of us.

More letters after your name = More important person.  The same for every industry.

I'm actually getting mine because my company I am at right now is like, "Perfect.  You know this more than the PE we have stamping this right now, so you can start stamping soon."

Why is there such a lack of stamping for NEng?  Curious!
Yeah, after the PE, I’m going to look into getting a QEP (Qualified Environmental Professional) or BCEE (Board Cerified Environmental Engineer) cert. Or both. More letters = more important!

P.E., BCEE, QEP

Looks good to me!

Yeah, after the PE, I’m going to look into getting a QEP (Qualified Environmental Professional) or BCEE (Board Cerified Environmental Engineer) cert. Or both. More letters = more important!

P.E., BCEE, QEP

Looks good to me!
My company is actually looking into the PMP (they just did a test run with around 10-15 people) so we'd have an internal class to go through.  QEP is weird in NYS in that I don't believe you need an exam for it; it's more of a standard given in a reg that with a certain amount of time in industry+understanding = QEP.  Technically, I would be a QEP for NYS.

so sleepy today. 

Edit: Sleepy tops  :bananalama:

Last edited by a moderator:
i took a moment this morning to scrape my face against the pavement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back