October 2017 15K, or get Matt267 PE banned, SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I have been using it very off and on for 3.5 years now. It's definitely improved a lot in terms of meal choices and availability in that time!

I don't use it on a regular basis, but generally enjoy it when I do. I've never gotten anything I hated, and generally like the recipes I get (you choose 3 options out of 8). Their customer service is great (the worst thing that's ever happened was I got sent the wrong meal, and that's only happened once -- I got a $20 credit on what was a $60 box). Mainly when I'm using BA, it's because I need some new recipes, I see a recipe outside of my comfort zone I really want to try, or, like this week, I'm coming back from a vacation and I know I won't have time to grocery shop on the weekend.

Overall, I like it, but I don't use it all the time. We can do our own grocery shopping for slightly cheaper, usually.

Spam.
Ah good to know, thanks!  We are getting pretty lazy with our meal prep haha.
I'm actually more intrigued by our local grocery store now offering online ordering and they pack it all up and have it ready waiting for you when you roll up. Pop the hatch, they load it up, and off you go.

I'm actually more intrigued by our local grocery store now offering online ordering and they pack it all up and have it ready waiting for you when you roll up. Pop the hatch, they load it up, and off you go.
That sounds cool! I don't know if any stores around here have that. Then again, it's also tricky to transport anything that is not securely closed and leak-proof on a bike.

Gosh all the would-be spammers are missing out on the perfect opportunity to up that spam count and improve their chances of passing the exam. And improve the chances of results being released before 2018.

Gosh all the would-be spammers are missing out on the perfect opportunity to up that spam count and improve their chances of passing the exam. And improve the chances of results being released before 2018.
they just don't care anymore. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back