October 2017 15K, or get Matt267 PE banned, SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the 15 month old stage the best. 15 month old babies are easily entertained, easy to redirect, and they love to smile and play. 
Yea agreed. My little girl is very fun. She has a little attitude already though when she doesn't get her way but overall she is good. I am securely wrapped around her finger of course... 

My 15 month old gets excited to see a school bus in the morning. 

My 10 year old it like this in the morning:

f73.gif
My 10 year old has a similar reaction for just about anything.  Gosh I can't wait for the teen years.

So I have been thinking about this SPAM thread, and at the rate we are going we might get October results with the April ones by post count.  I think it is time to work on getting @matt267 PE banned.  Sorry Matt.  The noobs just don't seem to care this year.
bring-it-on.gif

drafted a new kicker in my FF league. forgot to move him from the bench to starting. no kicker. still won. lolll

still not feeling well but i'm at work. fever broke sat night but i just can't get to feeling 100%. and my parents are in town so i'm missing out on going to town on all this home cookin!!! RAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back