October 2017 15K, or get Matt267 PE banned, SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me wants to know because I've had this fear of failure/letting everyone down so it would be good to get rid of this anxiety,  but at the same time if I didn't pass, would put me in crappy mood for the holidays. 

Part of me wants to know because I've had this fear of failure/letting everyone down so it would be good to get rid of this anxiety,  but at the same time if I didn't pass, would put me in crappy mood for the holidays. 
I already failed once.  I'm definitely in Meh land this time.

@P-E, I know I asked you before, but do you brew with extract or all grain? I've been homebrewing for about a year now. I've only done extract. I'm thinking of trying all grain this winter. 

When I was waiting for my results several engineers shared their "failing" stories with me. It seemed like many failed on the first try. It doesn't matter if you fail. It only matters if you give up. 

And I know what you mean about the results during the holidays. That was my same concern with both the FE and PE. 

I found out that my wife was pregnant in December 2015. I found out the same week that I passed the PE. It was a good week that could have gone either way. 

Life goes by exponentially faster the older you get. 

When you have kids, you'll have many loooooong nights and many short years. 

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the 15 month old stage the best. 15 month old babies are easily entertained, easy to redirect, and they love to smile and play. 

My 15 month old gets excited to see a school bus in the morning. 

My 10 year old it like this in the morning:

f73.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back