October 2017 15K, or get Matt267 PE banned, SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was going to be in town I totes would.  Alas, we are hosting this year, so me and my favorite 20 (in-laws +/- one or two) are going to eat our pumped-full-o-hormones 26 lb turkey. And drink a case of wine.
on second thought, what's your address? :bananalama:

Last edited by a moderator:
on second thought, what's your address? :bananalama:
My people who live near you have been known to put some drinks back also. One year they each called and left me a drunk message during dinner, and included what bottle number they were on at that point.  I love my family. :)

My people who live near you have been known to put some drinks back also. One year they each called and left me a drunk message during dinner, and included what bottle number they were on at that point.  I love my family. :)
what's *their* address?

I'm jealous, I wanna be neighbors with y'all. I just live in a building that is 1/3 young professionals and 2/3 retired Russians.

I'm jealous, I wanna be neighbors with y'all. I just live in a building that is 1/3 young professionals and 2/3 retired Russians.
EJFQNNV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back