October 2017 15K, or get Matt267 PE banned, SPAM thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[mention=33510]leggo PE[/mention] I am with you on the cilantro. My wife HATES it. I don't mind it. I don't understand the bad taste people claim it has... 
I actually just gagged bc I didn't get all of the cilantro off my yakisoba like I thought I did. I wish I liked it. But it's so revolting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wheres the bathroom, I need to pee
Down the Hall.  L for M, R or W.  We have "Gender that you identify" with specific bathrooms.  Not sure what the laws are in La La Land.

Question:  Does the 2018 IBC address no. of fixtures in non Gender Specific bathrooms or is a bathroom just a bathroom (We have a copy in the other room,  I am just too lazy too look)?

Cilantro is delicious.  You haters don't know the awesomeness that your defective taste buds are missing!

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!  East Coast Out!

@leggo PE I am with you on the cilantro. My wife HATES it. I don't mind it. I don't understand the bad taste people claim it has... 
Its not bad if you like soap.  Although as I have aged my tastebuds have relaxed a bit on the soap flavor and I can tolerate it.  Still not my fav, but it does not make me want to ralph any more.

anybody wanna come over for thanksgiving? i got a 17lb turkey for 3 people. lol
If I was going to be in town I totes would.  Alas, we are hosting this year, so me and my favorite 20 (in-laws +/- one or two) are going to eat our pumped-full-o-hormones 26 lb turkey. And drink a case of wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back