October 2015 Spamfest

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone has to tell you that, you're doing it wrong...

Also, ToP

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, as a government employee, I actually have tomorrow off.  I just got caught up on TWD and now I'm drinking bourbon, spamming EB, and gonna start fixing what fucking eggfather fucked up.  I'm also going to pull the admin logs, look at the guy's account who got breached, find IP addresses and power up my TOR browser.  Who's with me?

Just rolled in from a long fuxking work day, long fucking family day, and long fucking eb problems day, i owe you for helpimg, going to do a shoy of tequila and go to bed and pixk up in the am...

Also doing what I can to assist with the issues around here.  All I can say is that if eggfather isn't a bot, he's going to wish he was based on the leads I've pursued.  And he/she will know what a real exploit is, not something one can Google that isn't even clever.

added a back to top feature, look for the little blue box with an up arrow in the bottom right corner of the screen.  Click on it, acts like the old button in the bottom middle of the page on the old board.  Share this with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back