October 2015 Spamfest

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question. I have a 25lb turkey that is frozen solid. Dinner starts in three hrs. How long should I put the turkey in the microwave to thaw it out?

I have a question. I have a 25lb turkey that is frozen solid. Dinner starts in three hrs. How long should I put the turkey in the microwave to thaw it out?
Don't bother with the microwave. Just deep fry it. The oil temperature will take care of that for you.

Don't bother with the microwave. Just deep fry it. The oil temperature will take care of that for you.
I can do that on the stove top?

Maybe you and your friends will visit?

I am thankful that I am not waiting for results!

You're supposed to defrost the turkey? When did they decide we had to do that?

Good possibility

aa57374b1c5c690dcd10b84ce9b2b694.jpg

yeah, it was coming from the ceiling. I fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back