October 2009 FE Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMS

Reaction score
Hi,

I am planning to appear for FE Exam in October 2009.

I am from NY and have finished my MS in Construction Management 3 years back from NJIT. I did my BS from India.

Can any one help me out for the following,

1. I would like to join some classes if any university in NYC area is offering. So if any one is appearing for the same and know the particular classes, please let me know.

2. Material for FE. I am totally unaware of what to study and what not to. So need your help.

Your replies in this matter are highly appreciated.

Thanks again

HMS

Hi,

I am from NY and have finished my MS in Construction Management 3 years back from NJIT. I did my BS from India.

1. I would like to join some classes if any university in NYC area is offering. So if any one is appearing for the same and know the particular classes, please let me know.

2. Material for FE. I am totally unaware of what to study and what not to. So need your help.

Thanks again

HMS
1. I am from CA, so I don't know what classes are offered there.

2. The book everyone uses is FE Review Manual by Michael R. Lindeburg. Most people find this book usuful, so I don't think you need to take any classes if you have this book. Good luck.

I took EIT for the first time in April 2009, waiting for the result.

Buy the lindeburg's FE exam book. it should be sufficient for you to get your FE. email me if u need more help.

Ganesh

[email protected]

Hi,

Thanks again

HMS

Back