Oct 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry folks, NCEES is closed for remodeling. The moose out front should have told you.
candyvacation.jpg

Sometime next week is pretty much a guarantee. Tomorrow is optimistic, and Christmas week is rather unlikely.
I agree 100%.  You've got to assume the weeks of Christmas and New Year aren't likely.  Since Dec 18th is 8 weeks, and the two holiday weeks eat up weeks 9 and 10.  To keep the 8-10 week schedule, results by Dec 18th are pretty much a guarantee.

Tomorrow would be great, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

44 minutes ago, aboutjosh said: Sometime next week is pretty much a guarantee. Tomorrow is optimistic, and Christmas week is rather unlikely.
I agree 100%.  You've got to assume the weeks of Christmas and New Year aren't likely.  Since Dec 18th is 8 weeks, and the two holiday weeks eat up weeks 9 and 10.  To keep the 8-10 week schedule, results by Dec 18th are pretty much a guarantee.Tomorrow would be great, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Guarantee is: no guarantee.

7 hours ago, Ken PE 3.0 said: Only takes a moment for them to notify the states of the results. The real question is how long your state gives them the ok to release the results to you.
This was my understanding.... Ohio just goes with whatever NCEES says, correct Ken?
I believe so.

Everyday I tell myself I will not obsess over the results....

and then I wake up and I start checking once an hour or more

So, what day (if results aren't released) do we abandon all hope that results will be out before Christmas?

A. 24th

B. 23rd

C. 22nd

D. 21st

E. 18th

The NCEES site changed!

If you click "Register Now" on your dashboard, does it allow you to register?  Does this mean that you failed?

We couldn't have all failed, right?

Does ANYONE have the next PE exam still "unavailable"?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd take it a step further and say if the results aren't out by E) 18th then we will be waiting until January because of New Years

The NCEES site changed!

If you click "Register Now" on your dashboard, does it allow you to register?  Does this mean that you failed?

We couldn't have all failed, right?

Does ANYONE have the next PE exam still "unavailable"?
Mine also says PE Exam is Available. I don't think this means anything though. Some people may need to take a different PE exam (if you change careers and your job requires a different discipline, for example).

Mine also says PE Exam is Available. I don't think this means anything though. Some people may need to take a different PE exam (if you change careers and your job requires a different discipline, for example).
Stop using logic. It's fun to freak out.

Back