Oct 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am guessing that the results have great chances of coming out between 12/7/15 & 12/11/15

Nothing%252520and%252520Like%252520It.jpg

Your daily notice for Tuesday, December 1st: 

Based upon the last 9 releases (adding 2.5 days to April results to account for thanksgiving), there is a  0.2354% chance results will be released today.

You're welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just took Civil: Structural for the first time in October.  I'm in the "feeling guilty I'm playing video games and not studying for April" phase.

I have worked exclusively in the pipeline industry since school, but took a Structural emphasis in my Master's.  I took the Structural exam thinking I would have a leg up, but that was false hope.

Has anyone tried asking ncees when the results will be released? They were quite helpful prior to the test... not sure if the response will be 8 to 10 weeks from test date so I haven't tried asking.

I'm still hoping 7th to 11th so I can get the results in Vegas....heavily drinking either way
I could see myself flying off the handle in Vegas if I got my results. If I passed, I'd bet my life savings on black. If I failed, I'd go on a 3 day binder and wake up in a gutter with no wallet, phone, or car keys. So for your sake, I hope you have more self control than I do. 

Has anyone tried asking ncees when the results will be released? They were quite helpful prior to the test... not sure if the response will be 8 to 10 weeks from test date so I haven't tried asking.
I think a group got together last year and asked ncees daily. It seemed to get those states released early.

Yes you should call them and use the internet chat option.  NCEES absolutely loves being asked about the results release time.

I could see myself flying off the handle in Vegas if I got my results. If I passed, I'd bet my life savings on black. If I failed, I'd go on a 3 day binder and wake up in a gutter with no wallet, phone, or car keys. So for your sake, I hope you have more self control than I do. 
Definitely not so that adds to the excitement. 

No self control so this could be extremely interesting 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back