Oct 07 PE Civil Test - Another Hard Geotech PM

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bks

Hi all,

How did your PE Civil exam go ?

For me, it seems I made 30 correct in the morning. 5 outright wrong. Not sure with the remaining 5.

In the PM, it was hard. I made again 5 wrong. Sure 20 correct, and not sure with the remaining 15.

What do you think, will this cross the passing line or prepare for retake ?

Anyway, again PM geotech turned out to be NOT EASY !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

^^^ That sounds like you had a decent performance. All that matters is that you get a 'P' for pass.

Good luck!

JR

I felt that same way after April's test, but pulled it out with a Pass.....Try not to think about it....find a hobby for the next 3 months...

The clock is back already....YOU BASTARDS...!!!!!!!

Hi all,

For me, it seems I made 30 correct in the morning. 5 outright wrong. Not sure with the remaining 5.

In the PM, it was hard. I made again 5 wrong. Sure 20 correct, and not sure with the remaining 15.

Looks like mine, my AM went perfect. PM WR took time I answered 40 out 40. Because, I double checked and answered all 80. I scored 80. Very probable!!! Dream comes true.

With those numbers start to practice your signature and look for place to order your Seal.

I'm thinking positive 24/7. I'm praying, smiling and looking for books on the powers of the mind just in case they misplaced my PASSING score. Seen those people walk on fire, eat glass and lay on sharp nails!

You have to believe. Miracles are facts. :party-smiley-048:

Looks like mine, my AM went perfect. PM WR took time I answered 40 out 40. Because, I double checked and answered all 80. I scored 80. Very probable!!! Dream comes true.With those numbers start to practice your signature and look for place to order your Seal.

I'm thinking positive 24/7. I'm praying, smiling and looking for books on the powers of the mind just in case they misplaced my PASSING score. Seen those people walk on fire, eat glass and lay on sharp nails!

You have to believe. Miracles are facts. :party-smiley-048:
That is all very well possible.

I found myself in the same situation when I last took the exam, all of the bubbles had nice dark brown NCEES graphite in them. And then, I pryed, and I prayed, and I prayed!

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort"...Herm Albright

Hi all,

What do you think, will this cross the passing line or prepare for retake ?

Anyway, again PM geotech turned out to be NOT EASY !!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
So how did you end up doing on the exam?

Back