NY PE in Brooklyn @ Pratt (Where to park?)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jollyfan

Reaction score
Any one here knows the closest pay parking or where to park near Pratt where the NY PE exam is going to be? I just got confirmation from Castleworldwide that it's going to be at Pratt this Oct. I know subway would be more convenient but with all the books and reference materials, I think driving from NJ might be an option. Appreciate any leads.

Any one here knows the closest pay parking or where to park near Pratt where the NY PE exam is going to be? I just got confirmation from Castleworldwide that it's going to be at Pratt this Oct. I know subway would be more convenient but with all the books and reference materials, I think driving from NJ might be an option. Appreciate any leads.
Get there EARLY!!!! I rode in with a friend, and he dropped me off to find a spot. He finally parked illegally somewhere on the street, and ran his butt off to Pratt. Unfortunately, it was too late. He was told to LEAVE!!!!

He left me there all by myself to find my way back home (yeah, he was pissed). That's OK - I passed the exam though.

Latest posts

Back