NY PE application using NCEES

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOULVV

Reaction score
I am applying my PE license in New York State. This is my initial license - I took and passed PE exam in Texas but I didn't apply for PE in Texas. I am curious if I can use NECCS record to complete the application. The NY board Form 1 gives me two options. One is to apply by NYS boards with several forms, the other is using NCEES Record. However, NCEES clearly states that for initial license, NY is not in the list of states that can use NCEES Record for initial license. But I also asked NY boards, they said it's ok to use NCEES and they will review it.....

So, everyone with the same situation as me?? Any suggestions?

Thanks

I am applying my PE license in New York State. This is my initial license - I took and passed PE exam in Texas but I didn't apply for PE in Texas. I am curious if I can use NECCS record to complete the application. The NY board Form 1 gives me two options. One is to apply by NYS boards with several forms, the other is using NCEES Record. However, NCEES clearly states that for initial license, NY is not in the list of states that can use NCEES Record for initial license. But I also asked NY boards, they said it's ok to use NCEES and they will review it.....

So, everyone with the same situation as me?? Any suggestions?

Thanks
I think it's allowed?

1618316148937.png

Back