NY is in!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NY Is in!!!! passssed finallyyy! the 4th time!!....after getting 47/80, 54/80 last April!!!!! and only 40/80 last October!!!...

PE Transportation

Rockettt, thanks! yup last April i thought i was going to pass after a co-worker passed and we had a lot of the same answers and when i counted the amount right on my diagnostic it came out to be 54/80!...i was soo mad i was like so is it really is "56" (70%) or what to pass...and then last October i just did soo bad and took it out of my memory...

this past April i studied really hard for over two and a half months and did some practice problems with another co-worker and we both passed Civil- Trans here in NYC!...

Its like golf sometimes. It's so much easier when you just put it in the hole off the driver, but sometimes takes 5 strokes to make it the last 10 feet on the green :dance:

I found out I passed June 1, 2012 and my license is dated July 10, 2012. I think I showed up online within a couple days of that latter date.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the first letter of your last name? Mine begins with "M", so I am hoping yours is close to that. Big congrats by the way!!!!!;

Well I broke down and practiced the art of - hey what number are they up to that is mentioned elsewhere in this forum. The answer is 092449. They added 37 today by my count. There seems to be a few stacks being worked on because the range is call over the place.

Up to 092479 today and not mine.
By my guestimation, that makes about 150 new license numbers since results were released. The rest preceeding are mostly out of state, so I'm thinking comity for them. The wait on this one is not as bad as exam results. Knowing that I passed (Civil - Const) and already getting a raise makes it tolerable.

Now its Official - I have a number from NYS! I will post in the exam forum some info regarding resources and preparation to help the rest of the masochists out there.

Back