*NSFW* p e n i s size chart; is this accurate?? *NSFW

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
curious what y'alls sources are for these "heard it was.." statements

I suspect that this has been discussed ad nauseam in the girls forum...

It's still hard to believe this actually turned into a conversation.

If there's a map of lifted trucks and Camaros per capita, we might be able to validate this map.

It's still hard to believe this actually turned into a conversation.
I figured it would. That's why I posted. :)  

Still curious if those numbers are real. As I said, definitely not what I would have expected. I want an official data source with a statistical distribution... or at least a mean and standard deviation. 

Still curious if those numbers are real. As I said, definitely not what I would have expected. I want an official data source with a statistical distribution... or at least a mean and standard deviation. 
What did you initially expect?

What did you initially expect?
I was intentionally trying not to say to not affect the conversation or created any assumptions. But at this point, whatever, I don't care. :)

If I had to make that original chart from my assumptions, small would have been 4.5"-5" and big would have been 9" or bigger

Last edited by a moderator:

Maybe we need a poll?  For science

Back