No news on Texas results yet.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tried posting to the yahoo group for several days, but the postings are controlled by the moderator. All postings must be approved before everyone can see them. My guess is the moderator isn't approving any new postings until the results for Texas are out...
good to know -- thanks for the information. I did not know that - haven't tried to post over there. I kind of like that policy -- less email spam getting me excited about results being available this way!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried posting to the yahoo group for several days, but the postings are controlled by the moderator. All postings must be approved before everyone can see them. My guess is the moderator isn't approving any new postings until the results for Texas are out...
I just posted there yesterday with no problems. I'm agg9797 there. Hopefully we'll be getting our results today. Good luck!

yeah, hopefully they post around 5:00 or a bit later today! That would be great. Otherwise I hate to say it, but it'll probably be Monday.

It is 3:22 PM here in Texas and TBPE is still saying that they have not received anything from ELSES yet.

However, ELSES has been saying for the past two days that they have sent the results to Texas board.

So, who is the BIG FAT LIAR here?

My wife called and said I got a catalog in the mail from Kaplan for materials to pass the PE exam!!! This is depressing... did business get my results before me? I'm hoping it's wishful marketing on their part. Still makes things even worse.

My wife called and said I got a catalog in the mail from Kaplan for materials to pass the PE exam!!! This is depressing... did business get my results before me? I'm hoping it's wishful marketing on their part. Still makes things even worse.
I received the same catalog yesterday. I wasn't impressed. But I'm also not getting my hopes up. I bought a Kaplan sample test and I really wasn't impressed with the questions.

It is 3:22 PM here in Texas and TBPE is still saying that they have not received anything from ELSES yet.
However, ELSES has been saying for the past two days that they have sent the results to Texas board.

So, who is the BIG FAT LIAR here?

Haha....smoke and mirrors my friends....smoke and mirrors. I hope it gets posted shortly after 5:00. Longest approx 30 minutes ever and will be the longest weekend ever if we dont get results today. Good luck everybody!!!!!

I'm procrastinating at the office just hoping they get released at or just after 5!

Is anyone else on pins and freaking needles. I've had the day off today but I would have been worthless if I had been at work, it was nerve racking here at the house...had to mow and the rest of the time I made sure to be with our newborn. Really want 5:15 to come around so I know one way or another if we're going to find out before the weekend.

{My wife called and said I got a catalog in the mail from Kaplan for materials to pass the PE exam!!! This is depressing... did business get my results before me? I'm hoping it's wishful marketing on their part. Still makes things even worse. }

Texashaze, i got the same brochure in mail too. i am first time PE exam taker so i dont know if its a trend of sending brochures to failed candidates before the candidates themselves knows their fate. All this time i was very optimistic about my result but when i crossed your posting it made me think a bit. Do you think or have heard of something like this in past of someone getting kaplan brochure and then get a fail result?

{My wife called and said I got a catalog in the mail from Kaplan for materials to pass the PE exam!!! This is depressing... did business get my results before me? I'm hoping it's wishful marketing on their part. Still makes things even worse. }

Texashaze, i got the same brochure in mail too. i am first time PE exam taker so i dont know if its a trend of sending brochures to failed candidates before the candidates themselves knows their fate. All this time i was very optimistic about my result but when i crossed your posting it made me think a bit. Do you think or have heard of something like this in past of someone getting kaplan brochure and then get a fail result?

TEXASHAZE AND GREL,

i just asked one of my friend about this white catalog they sent from kaplan. he said he never got it when he failed nor he got when he passed. I actually did not care to even read what it said in catalog when i got it in mail. Now that you have raised this topic i took an initiative to look at it. well it said on top FE/EIT & PE EXAM PREPARATION, CONTINUING EDUCATION/ PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. I am sure the last 2 topic someone generally would/might consider after they have passed their PE only. So it might also mean that u have already PASSED.So dont think its a bad sign:) if there is one thing that makes your hopes low, think of more things that will keep your hopes high:) ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE

Well it's Monday and the TX office is back open....Anyone want to guess what time they'll post results? That is assuming that they post today?

Back