No news on Texas results yet.

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fact: Texas is one of the earlier states to get results. At least they have been.

Fact: When Texas gets the results they will post them on their website almost immediately. Make friends with your F5 key. You will also receive an email telling you that you passed (also if you failed, I suppose)

Fact: Calling your board or ELSES WILL NOT HELP ANYTHING! Not that my reminding you of that will stop you.

To mess with you further, here is the old link to check your grades:

https://www.tbpe.state.tx.us/exam_check_grades.asp

It currently is a dead link. Maybe they will reuse it when ready? :dunno:

Whatever happens, keep it to yourself until you're outta the locker room. Don't celebrate in front of guys who just died.

Whatever happens, keep it to yourself until you're outta the locker room. Don't celebrate in front of guys who just died.
But what if we're one of the deceased? Up your butt, JoBu!!!

But what if we're one of the deceased? Up your butt, JoBu!!!
haha.....luckily we have off of work today so I won't have to worry about celebrating (hopefully celebrating) in front of anyone other than my wife and child. I'm glad we have off work but it's going to be a LONG LONG day. Come on TBPE post them!

I'm stuck in the office today -- AND our A/C went out overnight. Already steamy here :(

That stinks. Hopefully they get the AC fixed soon fo ryou.

I do agree with the rest of you. It's going to be a long wait.

they added 2-3 more commity licenses this morning (next number is 103392), but they have NOT updated the downloable roster file. hopefully they are waiting to update roster file until they have all the new people entered

they added 2-3 more commity licenses this morning (next number is 103392), but they have NOT updated the downloable roster file. hopefully they are waiting to update roster file until they have all the new people entered

Where are you finding this information or the roster file?

No comity no nothing in Georgia this morning. That's unusual. I'm hoping they are frantically enterring info as we speak. However, I know it won't be online until next week. What a loooooong weekend this will be.

Guys! Did someone called TBPE this morning?
I haven't bothered to call... i assume that whoever answers the phone will "not know" that results are in and say 10-12 week....

The board's yahoo group has also been dead silent for days. I kind of figured someone would be posting there that other states have results...

I haven't bothered to call... i assume that whoever answers the phone will "not know" that results are in and say 10-12 week....
The board's yahoo group has also been dead silent for days. I kind of figured someone would be posting there that other states have results...
I have tried posting to the yahoo group for several days, but the postings are controlled by the moderator. All postings must be approved before everyone can see them. My guess is the moderator isn't approving any new postings until the results for Texas are out...

Latest posts

Back