NJ Updates

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a side note, is PCS updated with scores received? Mine still isn't.
Not for this recent exam.  PCS showed I had a 90 on the law exam from like 7 years ago, but for some reason the state office didn't have record of it, so I just took the law exam again.  I believe PCS is out of the picture now?? If so, I'd imagine there aren't going to be any further updates to PCS accounts.  You should see the law exam acknowledged after it's processed with a date on your checklist (after logging in here:  https://newjersey.mylicense.com/eGov/Login.aspx)

yes, both the Passed NJ Law Exam and initial License/Permit/Cert Fee items are listed as completed as of last week.  I would say watching for the check to be cashed should be a decent indication that your app is being processed.  

Checked today and I had a license number issued. Should be seeing license mailed soon. I sent it in last Tuesday. 

My check was cashed early last week, but still no license :-( 

I called again yesterday and the law exam was still not graded. The lady on the phone told me that NJ dropped the law exam requirement. Is anyone else on the same boat? 

Back