NJ Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwolla77

Reaction score
seriously its a scantron!!!! why does it have to take so long... and NJ seems to be the long waiting states, so i guess we'll have to wait till January =(

Its not as simple as running the scantron through a machine and determining if you passed or not. But it is ridiculous how some states can mail out results a month earlier than others. Gotta love Jersey.

called the NCEES to find out if they had sent out NJ results yet, was put on hold for like 10 minutes and sat on the phone convinced that I had failed and that I should just start preparing for April... guy comes back and said results in mid January... meh

called the NCEES to find out if they had sent out NJ results yet, was put on hold for like 10 minutes and sat on the phone convinced that I had failed and that I should just start preparing for April... guy comes back and said results in mid January... meh

Mid January........yikes! :smileyballs:

I read from the other NJ result thread that some person had received his/her fail letter that is dated December 22. If it is true there might be chance that we could receive a letter some time this week before Chrismas?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just called EES. They said sometime in Mid January.

Now that we have a republican governor in trenton we might be seeing changes in the near future meaning more efficient government and less paper work!

NJ is turning purple state.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol.. too bad the changes wont affect the scores this time around... i hope the other posters were right and we get it earlier... mid january seems so far away

I just past by my house and THE SCORES ARE OUT!!! Hurry everyone, run home to see!!!

JUST KIDDING!!! HAHAHAHAHA

I remember being like all of you 6 months ago. Just wait till middle of January and enjoy the Holidays

i hope santa puts a big lump of coal in your stocking for being such a horrible person...

Just now I received an email from NJ Engineering Coordinator (EES) that the results were mailed yesterday. This is too good to be true.

I just called EES to update my address and asked if result has been sent out. They said that result has NOT been sent out Yesterday or Today.

I just called EES to update my address and asked if result has been sent out. They said that result has NOT been sent out Yesterday or Today.
I received my resutls today, pass!!!!

First time, took school of pe review. thankfully, all done now :)

Got the result today. Passed.

So the results were mailed on 12/22. This is a big change.

I got my results on 12/26.....PASSED, first time electrical power, congratulations to everyone who passed and for the rest who didn't have luck this time, keep studying hard and you will ge it very soon..

I PASSED! wow.. who would have thought that one word could mean so much "passed" lol... best christmas present i got... congrats to you all :party-smiley-048:

Back